Gabtex I Jacket 125g - Flanders
- Cut: Very close to the body; Follows the shapes of the body
- Genre: Mixed
- Seasonality: Summer, mid-season, rain, 15°C
- Material: Gabtex 1 3R 125 g/m²
- Ease: Without
- Specificities: Windproof - Waterproof - Hyper breathable
- Breathability: 10x more breathable than other windproof fabrics
- Pass: Cyclist
- Sleeves: Long with elastic bias at the wrists
- Pockets: 3 pockets easy to access
- Closure: FAG 5 mm with lips and safety slider
- Anti-slip band: At the bottom of the jersey
- Size: From XS to 3XL - Size Guide
- Customizable cycling jacket
- Available in mid-season [Gabtex II] and winter [Gabtex III] versions
Gabtex I Hyper Breathable Jacket - 100% customizable
What should I look for in a cycling jacket?
Your custom jacket is likely to be the most technical piece in your cycling wardrobe. Not only should it protect you from the elements, but it should also be very breathable. This helps control your body heat and let sweat evaporate. These are the main properties of this jersey for men and women. Indeed, its technical membrane in Gabtex 1 and its complete zipper allowing you to adjust your jacket during your outing.
What is a cyclist's biggest concern?
Wind sealing and heat removal are your number one concerns as a cyclist. Feeling wet and too hot can be very unpleasant and decrease performance. This jersey customizable via the 3D configurator of the site, is waterproof while letting the body breathe and preventing air from entering under the cycling jacket. Indeed, this jersey is 10 times more breathable than a classic windbreaker.
Is there a warmer alternative to this summer and mid-season jacket?
Some days the weather is changeable, at those times what you really need is a light and warm garment at the same time. Gabtex 2 jersey is a similar jersey, which provides an extra layer of insulation. With it, you can ride in perfect conditions, in all seasons.
Registered model and design; Reproduction prohibited
Origin France certified
Technical data sheet
- Visual configurator