Basketball shorts - Baltimore
- Cut: Ample
- Gender: Male
- Material: TexDry or ClimaTech
- Drying: Fast
- Breathability: Excellent
- Ease: 26 cm
- Holding: Elastic drawstring around the waist
- Size: From 3XS to 4XL - Size Guide
- Customizable basketball shorts
Elastic shorts with men's drawstring: BS-9504
The men's basketball shorts KONY START BS-9504 are very technical and offer an ease of 26 cm and great comfort thanks to its elastic and drawstring guaranteeing a perfect support adapted to all morphologies. Ideal for your training, matches, competitions. Since 1974, KONY START equips a large number of clubs through our network of dealers.
These technical basketball shorts are available in two high-end materials:
- The BS-9504 C version in Climatech 135g / m2 soft, ventilated and very breathable fabric allows the evaporation of the hot air created during the activity. Its touch is smooth avoiding any irritation.
- The BS-9504 TD version in Texdry 135/m2 also flexible and ventilated fabric. However, its touch effect rice grain due to its many small cells guarantee a very fast drying and a high breathability during the effort.
This modern and original BS-9504 basketball shorts are 100% customizable to highlight the colors of your club and sponsor during your tournaments.
Since 1974, our products have been manufactured and carefully made in our workshops in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. With a wealth of experience, START is growing day by day in France. Our know-how is precious and we must preserve it. For more than 50 years, START has been using a tiny amount of water, very precise marking, has a very low environmental impact and a neutralized carbon footprint. Did you know? 10,000 litres of fresh water are needed to make 1 kg of cotton textile product. With our manufacturing process, we use less than 1 liter of water and no solvents. These men's shorts are made from easily recyclable technical raw materials. It is certified Oeko-Tex free of any toxic and chemical substances for humans before and after printing. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. Find out on the Internet what OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 means and why it is worth checking this label when buying textiles.
Technical data sheet
- Visual configurator