Women's V-neck T-shirt MC RS-5056
- Cut: Ample
- Gender: Female
- Seasonality: Summer and Mid-season
- Material: Lightech or Sirtech or Dryclim+
- Specifics: Resistant - Breathable
- Drying: Fast
- Col: V
- Rounds: Short
- Size: From 3XS to 3XL - Size Guide
- Customizable windbreaker
Women's Athletic T-shirt short sleeves: RS-5056
The START RS-5056 short-sleeved sports t-shirt has a V-neck and a curved cut that adapts perfectly to your morphology. Resistant, very breathable and drying quickly, ideal for practice during summer and mid-season.
This women's athletic t-shirt is available in three materials:
- Dryclim+ is a very soft fabric, which does not irritate the skin. This tissue adjusts to fluctuations before and after exercise and evacuates sweating very quickly.
- Sirtech is a very airy and ultra-breathable fabric. Thanks to its cells, it guarantees a very fast drying.
- Lightech is a micro-aerated fabric, very light and very breathable, it guarantees a good extensibility of movements. It is worn closer to the body.
This RS-5056 women's running t-shirt is essential for your races is 100% customizable to embellish the image of your club and sponsors during your competitions.
Since 1974, our products have been manufactured and carefully made in our workshops in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. With a wealth of experience, START is growing day by day in France. Our know-how is precious and we must preserve it. For more than 50 years, START has been using a tiny amount of water, very precise marking, has a very low environmental impact and a neutralized carbon footprint. Did you know? 10,000 litres of fresh water are needed to make 1 kg of cotton textile product. With our manufacturing process, we use less than 1 liter of water and no solvents. This athletic women's T-shirt is made from easily recyclable technical raw materials. It is certified Oeko-Tex free of any toxic and chemical substances for humans before and after printing. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. Find out on the Internet what OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 means and why it is worth checking this label when buying textiles.