Women's SM Women's Athletic Tank Top RS-5044
- Gender: Wife
- Cup: Adjusted
- Seasonality: Summer
- Matter: Sirtech or Lightech or Dryclim+
- Specificities: Hyper Breathable - Stretchy - Resistant
- Drying: Fast
- Collar: Without
- Sleeves: Without
- Size: 3XS to 4XL - Size Guide
- Customizable tank top
Women's Sleeveless Athletic Tank Top: RS-5044
The START RS-5044 technical technical tank top has a fitted women's cut, stretchy and very resistant, ideal for jogging, cross-country.
This women's sports tank top is available in several materials:
- Dryclim+ is a very light fabric (115g/m2), composed of soft and airy polyester microfibers that wick away perspiration quickly. Very soft, its contact against the skin is non-irritating. This fabric adjusts to temperature variations before and after exercise.
- Sirtech is a micro-honeycomb fabric, its weight of 125mg/m2, very stretchy and resistant and guarantees rapid drying.
- Lightech is a micro-aerated and very light fabric, this fabric guarantees high breathability, very stretchy and quick drying. Worn closer to the body.
This women's athletics tank top RS-5044 jersey essential for the practice of running, cross... is customizable to highlight your club and sponsors during your competitions.
Since 1974, our products have been manufactured and carefully made in our workshops in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. With a wealth of experience, START is growing day by day in France. Our know-how is precious and we must preserve it. For more than 50 years, START has been using a tiny amount of water, very precise marking, has a very low environmental impact and a neutralized carbon footprint. Did you know? 10,000 litres of fresh water are needed to make 1 kg of cotton textile product. With our manufacturing process, we use less than 1 liter of water and no solvents. This athletic men's tank top is made from easily recyclable technical raw materials. It is certified Oeko-Tex free of any toxic and chemical substances for humans before and after printing. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. Find out on the Internet what OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 means and why it is worth checking this label when buying textiles.