Summer jacket Gabtex 1 ML KS-5445
- Cut: Close to the body; Follows the shapes of the body
- Genre: Mixed
- Seasonality: Summer, mid-season, rain, 15°C
- Material: Gabtex 1 3R 90 g/m²
- Ease: Without
- Specificities: Windproof - Waterproof - Micro-perforated (Hyper breathable)
- Breathability: 10x more breathable than other windproof fabrics
- Pass: Cyclist
- Sleeves: Long with elastic bias at the wrists
- Pockets: 3 pockets easy to access
- Closure: FAG 5 mm with lips and safety slider
- Anti-slip band: At the bottom of the jersey
- Size: From XS to 3XL - Size Guide
- Customizable cycling jacket
- Available in mid-season [Gabtex II] and winter [Gabtex III] versions
Mixed GAB-TEX 1 summer jacket: KS-5445
This hyper-breathable KONY KS-5445 mixed waterproof windproof jacket features a close-fitting cut, cycling collar and long raglan sleeves with elastic bias on the wrists. It consists of a 5mm zipper with a chin protector, a safety slider and an anti-slip band at the bottom of the jersey. Ideal for summer, in rainy weather and mid-season and when the temperature is between 10 and 19 °.
The micro-perforated membrane of this jacket for men and women is waterproof, hyper breathable up to 10 x more than other fabrics thanks to its high-end Windtex Imper material offering very good elasticity, allowing to evacuate perspiration in adjusted thermal regulation during long bike rides.
This technical jacket is the last layer of your outfit, 100% customizable it will sublimate your cycling outfit according to your club and sponsors during your competitions or outings.
Since 1974, our products have been manufactured and carefully made in our workshops in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. With experience, KONY grows day after day in France. Our know-how is precious and we must preserve it. For more than 50 years, KONY has been using a tiny amount of water, very precise marking, has a very low environmental impact and a neutralized carbon footprint. Did you know? 10,000 litres of fresh water are needed to make 1 kg of cotton textile product. With our manufacturing process, we use less than 1 liter of water and no solvents. This mixed jacket is made from easily recyclable technical raw materials. It is certified Oeko-Tex free of any toxic and chemical substances for humans before and after printing. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. Find out on the Internet what OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 means and why it is worth checking this label when buying textiles.
Technical data sheet
- The highs