The natural or legal person who publishes online public communication services.
All sites, Internet pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The person using the Site and services.
Nature of data collected
As part of the use of the Sites, the Publisher may collect the following categories of data concerning its Users:
- Civil status, identity, identification data...
- Personal life data (lifestyle habits, family situation, excluding sensitive or dangerous data)
- Connection data (IP addresses, event logs...) Location data (travel, GPS, GSM...)
Communication of personal data to third parties
No communication to third parties. Your data is not communicated to third parties. However, you are informed that it may be disclosed pursuant to a law, regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
Prior information and possibility of opt-out before and after the merger / acquisition. In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition or any other form of asset disposal, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data and informing you before it is transferred or subject to new privacy rules.
Purpose of the reuse of the personal data collected
Perform client management operations concerning:
- Contracts; commands; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular the management of accounts receivable;
- A loyalty program within one or more legal entities;
- The follow-up of the customer relationship such as the realization of satisfaction surveys, the management of complaints and after-sales service;
- The selection of customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests (except with the consent of the persons concerned obtained under the conditions provided for in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data - racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or health of persons);
- Management of technical prospecting operations (including technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication);
- The selection of people to carry out loyalty, prospecting, survey, product testing and promotion actions. Unless the consent of the persons concerned is obtained under the conditions provided for in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or health of individuals);
- The realization of solicitation operations;
- The development of trade statistics;
- The organization of competitions, lotteries or any promotional operation excluding online gambling subject to the approval of the Regulatory Authority for Online Games;
- The management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
- The management of unpaid invoices and litigation, provided that it does not relate to infringements and / or that it does not result in exclusion of the person from the benefit of a right, a service or a contract;
- Managing people's opinions on products, services or content.
Aggregation with non-personal data
We may publish, disclose and use aggregated information (information relating to all our Users or specific groups or categories of Users that we combine so that an individual User can no longer be identified or mentioned) and non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, for promotional, advertising and other commercial purposes.
Aggregation with personal data available on the User's social accounts.
If you connect your account to an account of another service in order to cross-mail, that service may provide us with your profile information, login information, and any other information you have authorized to be disclosed. We may aggregate information relating to all our other Users, groups, accounts, personal data available about the User.
Collection of identity data
Consultation of the Site does not require prior registration or identification. It can be carried out without you providing any personal data concerning you (surname, first name, address, etc.). We do not record any personal data for the simple consultation of the Site.
Collection of identification data
Use of the user ID only for access to the services. We use your electronic identifiers only for and during the performance of the contract.
Collection of terminal data
Collection of profiling data and technical data for the purpose of providing the service. Some of the technical data of your device is collected automatically by the Site. This information includes your IP address, Internet service provider, hardware configuration, software configuration, browser type and language... The collection of this data is necessary for the provision of the services.
Collection of technical data for advertising, commercial and statistical purposes. The technical data of your device are automatically collected and recorded by the Site, for advertising, commercial and statistical purposes. This information helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our Site. We do not collect or store any personal data (surname, first name, address, etc.) that may be attached to technical data. The data collected may be resold to third parties.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum retention period of cookies is 13 months maximum after their first deposit in the User's terminal, as well as the duration of the validity of the User's consent to the use of these cookies. The lifetime of cookies is not extended with each visit. The User's consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimize the services provided to the User, based on the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalization of pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted.
You are informed that the Publisher may deposit cookies on your terminal. The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation ...) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
Retention of technical data
Technical data are kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to above.
Period of retention of personal data and anonymization
Storage of data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
In accordance with Article 6-5° of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, personal data processed are not kept beyond the time necessary for the performance of the obligations defined at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
Retention of anonymized data beyond the contractual relationship / after deletion of the account.
We keep personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in these Terms. Beyond this period, they will be anonymized and kept for exclusively statistical purposes and will not give rise to any exploitation of any kind whatsoever.
Deletion of data after deletion of the account
Data purge means are put in place to provide for their effective deletion as soon as the retention or archiving period necessary for the accomplishment of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you also have a right of deletion on your data that you can exercise at any time by contacting the Publisher.
Deleted from our databases
Account deletion on demand.
The User has the possibility to delete his Account at any time, by simple request to the Publisher OR by the Account deletion menu present in the Account settings if necessary.
Deletion of the account in case of violation of the GTCU
In the event of a violation of one or more provisions of the TOS or any other document incorporated herein by reference, the Publisher reserves the right to terminate or restrict without prior notice and at its sole discretion, your use of and access to the services, your account and all the Sites.
Indications in the event of a security breach detected by the Publisher
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data concerning you. In the event that we become aware of illegal access to personal data concerning you, stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or unauthorized access resulting in the realization of the risks identified above, we undertake to:
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible,
- Examine the causes of the incident and inform you,
- Take reasonable steps to mitigate adverse effects.
The Publisher undertakes to offer you the opportunity to have all the data concerning you returned to you on request. The User is thus guaranteed better control of his data, and retains the possibility of reusing them. This data should be provided in an open and easily reusable format.